The Autum days are rolling in & so are the storms. This is perfect weather to resort to a warm and cosy dinner option. Well lets keep the calorie count down, but the flavour high. I got creative in the kitchen this week and have decided to provide you with weekly recipe options, that are affordable but delicious.
On The Menu
Mushroom cups, topped with plain beef mince, side Asian salad, covered with spring onion & soy sauce.
2 Large Mushroom cups
250 Grams of Plain Beef Mince
350 Grams of Asian Style Salad
1 x Spring Onion
4 Table Spoons Soy Sauce
Handful of crunchy noodles
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Place mushrooms, cavity-side up on a baking tray lined with non-stick baking paper.
- Fill each cup with the plain mince. Fill until level with the mushroom cup.
- Bake mushroom cups for 15 - 20 minutes, or until the mushroom are tender
- Chop 1 stick of spring onion into tiny slices.
- Combine your 4 table spoons of soy sauce & Spring onion into a small bowl.
- Place filled mushroom cups on a plate, side with Asian salad.
- Drizzle Spring onion soy sauce over mushrooms.
- Sprinkle noodles over salad
- Enjoy your meal.